All our accommodation has full cooking facilities. However for those who prefer to eat out there are excellent establishments nearby.
- The Black Horse restaurant and micro brewery is proving a big hit with our guests. Phone 082 561 3246 for a booking.
- Steynshoop Mountain Lodge has a resident chef and superb cuisine.
- Melon Rouge is 10 minutes away. Phone 079-680-6050
- Askari Game Lodge offers restaurant meals. Visits to the elephants and hippos extra.
- die Ou Pastorie in Skeerpoort offers excellent Italian dishes.
- Goblin's Cove. The famous sculptor Charles Gotthardt's fantasy restaurant.
- De Hoek. 5 star luxury restaurant and hotel.
- Mount Grace Hotel. Situated in Magaliesburg town.
- Valley Lodge in Magaliesburg. Their buffet meals are great value.
- Mokoya Lodge. The Sweet Thyme Restaurant offers a la carte dining.
If you would like to treat yourself to a special food hamper on arrival phone Sue on 082 888 2724 . See her website at thedelihamperco.co.za
Shopping is available at the SuperSpar in Magaliesburg (about 15 minutes away) or the local OK bazaars, bakery and bottle store in Hekpoort. For those interested in a ride down memory lane visit a real Indian country trading store at Ahmod & Son just down the road. Azziz and Rashida stock a surprising array of merchandise.
Back to Home